Author: Gary C. Schoenwolf
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Larsen’s Human Embryology 6th Edition PDF provides easy-to-read, comprehensive coverage of human embryonic development for today’s students. It integrates anatomy and histology with cellular and molecular mechanisms, focusing on both normal development and congenital anomalies.
Highly illustrated with superb drawings and photographs, it features a strong clinical focus based on the most up-to-date scientific discoveries and understanding.
- Contains new information on gene editing via CRISPr technology, organoids and the study of human disease, transcription factors and signaling pathways, and single cell sequencing.
- Includes clinical scenarios that describe prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of human birth defects and disease.
- Features a superior art program, online animations, and high-quality drawings and photographs throughout—ideal for today’s visual learners. · Includes a strong clinical emphasis through the use of Clinical Tasters, Embryology in Practice, and In the Clinic sections.
- Provides additional information on mechanisms of development and research approaches and strategies to establish these mechanisms with In the Research Lab sections.
- Begins each chapter with an overview of main points as well as a graphical summary, with key terms listed in bold type.
- Covers the embryology information that today’s medical students need to know for Board exams, clinics, and more, in a readable, straightforward manner.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access 50 narrated animations, multiple-choice questions, and all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
+ You can download this medical book free here: DOWNLOAD